I like what I like

If you're looking to roleplay via the forums, this is the place to go. Post roleplay searches and check out what other people are looking for here.

Please remember to include a brief roleplay sample in your search post.
Forum rules
Board Rules apply in all forums.

All posts should be kept PG-13, including your sample posts.

Only OOC chat is allowed on this forum.

A sample post is mandatory.
mango haze

I like what I like

Post by mango haze » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:48 am

Hey there~

I really enjoy writing the mundane, organic romance, sex, drugs (without them being a crutch to any plot, unless its my drug lord related plot lel). I usually stick with m/f. I really like writing thoughtful people. Writing either gender excites me! I don't double necessarily but I involve other people to make it a realistic story, you feel me? Anything modern would get me going right now. I've been working on a book about disease for 2 years and still trying to finish up. It's a very trying thing, LOL. Sometimes I need a break and need to write other things, but usually my "personal writing" comes first, I'm sure you feel me. I haven't used first person in role-plays but would consider it if my partner didn't mind~ But I do both first and third person!

I really like writing about beach towns, professor/student, intellectual strippers, burnt out beachside people, cruise ships, mid-life crisis, people who have interesting hobbies. I'm also a sucker for Star Wars and Fallout~

I have a few ideas, so please say hi~

---

The girl who had caught my attention was secretive with that smile of her’s and I loved it. I couldn’t even remember her name, even if my life depended on it. She said she came from the Days Inn— something about bar hopping, friends, vacation, tanning, and having the time of her life. Getting away from work and the social stigma of living in Pine Hills. That was a place she hated, so she came to see her dad for a weekend, just to get away. But like some daughters know, its good to get out and get what a girl wants a little later. She smelled like a bit of vanilla and flowers from the Keys. Women like this had their ways. She was tan, that’s right, maybe even Cuban. I could have sworn that Mirana was a Cuban name.

Mirana— now that I remembered that was her name, I repeated it, and it sounded good in my head. Girls think it sounds good when you say their name out loud. Still, something wasn’t quite matching up with the situation, but I was too stupid recognize that it wasn’t natural for a girl this pretty to be out all by herself.

“What are you doing tonight? I mean, you’re not gonna stay here with all the snowbirds and jacked up drinks. Tell me, tell me where you go for some real fun when you come down here.”

Every time I looked at her, I had to chase her eyes around the entire damn room. Mirana was the kind of community college prep who kept you waiting for a reply. I wouldn’t be surprised if my face turned blue as I held my breath while she played with hair, checked a spot she had missed shaving near her elbow, and slipped her lips together to check to see if the layer of lipstick was still there.

opalsunrise23

Re: I like what I like

Post by opalsunrise23 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:04 pm

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. We can chat in Pm's and come up with an idea of what you'd like to do :)