Jump to:  
It is currently July 27th, 2017, 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Subject: It's been a long time

PostPosted: February 26th, 2017, 9:11 pm 

F-T Points: 790.00

Hey, everybody. I'm not exactly new to this site, but it's been about 5 years since I was list active here, so an introduction post seemed appropriate.

My name's Kayla, but you can call me Sol, Solr, or really anything else, I don't have a preference. I'm 22, recently graduated from college, and currently working on sorting out my life. Like I said, I was active on this site years ago, but after I didn't have as much free time as I was used to and eventually stopped posting altogether. It took me a while to find the site again; I couldn't even remember the name.

I feel really terrible for disappearing the way I did; I know I had a few roleplays in progress and I ended up leaving my partners high and dry. I really enjoyed posting on this site, though, and now that I'm not so busy I think it'd be really nice if I could get back into it. I'm looking forward to being active on the site again and hopefully starting some new roleplays soon. :)

PostPosted: February 27th, 2017, 5:35 pm 

Administrator

F-T Points: 11,719.33

Items:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode

I can't say I remember you...I have shit memory. Was this your old username?

But either way, WELCOME BACK! :) I'm Jay.

If you have any questions or concerns I'm one of the admin around here along with Master of Shadows. Hope to see you around often.

PostPosted: February 27th, 2017, 9:41 pm 

Administrator

Location: At the corner of Bumfuck and You Got A Purdy Mouth.

F-T Points: 68,020.00

Items:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode

Hey there~. I'm Marley. I remember your username! Congrats on recently graduating, and I'm glad you were able to find the site again. c:

What do you roleplay? 8D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Don't get too close; it's dark inside.

PostPosted: February 27th, 2017, 10:51 pm 

F-T Points: 790.00

padfoot;
Thanks! :) Yep, same username as before. Don't worry, I wasn't really expecting anyone to remember me. I'll definitely let you know if I have any questions ^-^

mayoi tsuzuke.
Hey, thank you! :D I'm honestly surprised; like I said, I didn't think anyone would remember me.
I've been doing a lot of on-and-off fandom rps, mostly Supernatural, but I'm hoping to get back into playing original characters. I don't really have any preferences as far as character gender or type of pairing (MxF, MxM, FxF, etc), but I'm big on fantasy, sci-fi, and adventure plotlines.

PostPosted: February 27th, 2017, 11:02 pm 

Administrator

F-T Points: 11,719.33

Items:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode

Ooo what characters do you normally play in Supernatural? I'm not watching the newest season but both Marley, Master of Shadows, and I are familiar with it. Marley and I watched till season 11 together.

PostPosted: February 27th, 2017, 11:12 pm 

Administrator

Location: At the corner of Bumfuck and You Got A Purdy Mouth.

F-T Points: 68,020.00

Items:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode

I try to remember cool usernames, haha. Supernatural, nice. Like Jay said, I haven't watched the newest season but have seen everything else. I bet you'll be able to get into some original characters! I love mxm *u* Not too big on fantasy/sci-fi, but I can be tempted. I've had some shifter and some vampire roleplays before, at least. We should talk and see if we mesh!

If you want to,you can add me on AIM: concertgypsy is my username there. c:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Don't get too close; it's dark inside.

PostPosted: March 5th, 2017, 2:47 am 

Administrator

Location: Looking for my sanity. If you find it, can you return it?

F-T Points: 70,411.66

Items:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode

Ohai. I'm the aforementioned "Master of Shadows" (currently suffering from university inflicted undeath).

Also, I love me some fantasy/scifi.

The voices in my head have all begun to sing.The voices in your head have all begun to sing.
Sure hope I ain't listening.
Sure hope you weren't listening.

Last bumped by padfoot; on March 5th, 2017, 2:47 am.