[nc-17] Love me, please [r. Robyn] You're my whole world

From Firefly to Silent Hill and Hogwarts to Middle Earth, roleplays involving television, videogames, films, books, anime and comics go here.
Forum rules
All roleplay posts must be at least twelve sentences long (about two paragraphs) and have a rating in the title.

Suggested Ratings:

G: Open to everyone
PG-13: 13 years old and up
R: 15 years old and up
NC-17/18+: Restricted to Adults ONLY

Viewer discretion is advised
Board Rules apply in all forums.
feathertail

[nc-17] Love me, please [r. Robyn] You're my whole world

Post by feathertail » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:10 pm

Alex was fed up of the arguing. He didn't care, no-one would know save them and Hank, his parents were dead, his adoptive parents he hated, and his adoptive sister... she would never find out. They'd been at it, back and forth, back and forth, for what felt like hours, but was probably only half an hour at most, but Alex was beginning to crack under the pressure his brother was exerting over him, smaller, younger, weaker, more inferior as he was.

So he resorted to the only tactic he knew to appease an argument. He tried to kiss Scott, but he was having none of it, so he dropped to his knees and swiftly worked on yanking out his belt and opening his trousers, and getting his mouth on his cock. He grabbed Scott's hips, to prevent him pulling away, and gave what was likely both the most desperate and the most emotional blowjob he had ever given in his life, and he'd given quite a few, though none under these circumstances. He looked up at Scott, blue eyes wet with emotion, pleading him to please let him stay. He reached behind him to try and grab for Hank, who'd been lurking behind him ever since he'd started threatening to run away if he couldn't stay, intending to pleasure him as well. He'd pleasured more people at once in the past, anyway, and this could be the most important time of his life, convincing the men he loved to stick with him.

LadyLizard

Re: [nc-17] Love me, please [r. Robyn] You're my whole world

Post by LadyLizard » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:03 am

Scott was probably overthinking this, to be honest. Who was ever going to find out? And who would even care? But this was Alex and Hank he was talking about, that he was worrying about, and that made everything completely different. If he lost them, if he had no one left again, he didn't know what he'd do with himself. And then Alex tried to kiss him. Usually he would be a hundred percent okay with that, since, y'know, kissing led to fucking eventually most of the time. This was not the time for that to be happening, however. Rather than threatening to run away - oh god, Jesus, everyone, don't take Alex away from me again - they needed to be discussing these things like actual adults.

Of course, his initial refusal just meant that Alex moved on to more dramatic measures. And Scott, rather than shoving him off, groaned and let his head fall back. "Fuck, Alex," he swore, half angry at getting conned into this and half perfectly fine with a blowjob. Regardless, he tangled a hand in his hair the way he knew his brother liked it, not tugging on him but giving him a firm anchor. "You little shit," he grumbled, then gave an obscene moan as Alex dipped his head lower. Why the hell did he have to be so good at this? That just wasn't right in the scheme of things.

But he wasn't at the point of wanting to complain about things, and Hank was coming to join them. The other man put a hand on Alex's shoulder, leaning over to kiss Scott as his hips pressed up against Alex's back. "We've got a brat on our hands," Hank teased. "I think he's behaving well enough to get a reward, though, hm?" He raised an eyebrow pointedly at Scott, clearly referencing the argument they'd just had. Leave him alone, Scott. The older Summers could practically hear him saying it.

Rather than replying properly, Scott grumbled incoherently under his breath a moment before Hank rolled his eyes and shut him up with a kiss. He finally relaxed a little, slumping back against the counter and letting Alex take him deeper, hips thrusting up against him. "Oh, oh, god, Alex, yeah! Fuck, honey, just like that." Scott tended to be vocal in sex, to encourage his partner with touches and words as his own pleasure increased.

And Hank was getting something out of the show, if the way he had a palm pressed to the front of his jeans was any indication. Scott reached for his free hand with his own, the other still firmly gripping his brother's hair. Evidently the three of them were in this together now, even if he still wanted to have a talk in the future. Probably just with Hank, to be honest... Clearly Alex wasn't much of a talker when it came to serious topics. But at the moment, Hank didn't seem interested in talking either. Instead he blocked Scott against the counter with his hip, putting his fingers over Alex's and tugging lightly at his hand, wanting the other's hand on his cock.
When I was a child, I heard voices...
Some would sing and some would scream.
You soon find you have few choices...
I learned the voices died with me.

feathertail

Post by feathertail » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:40 pm

Alex groaned around Scott's cock as his brother tugged his hair, pulling just the right way just the right amount before he was pulled deeper, cock forcing down his throat, and he swallowed desperately to avoid choking, throat convulsing and nostrils flaring.

He raised a hand to Hank's to pleasure him as well, not at all distracted from his task as he easily removed his lover's cock and began to work it firmly, twisting his fist and pumping, just the way he had learned Hank loved it, not too hard, not too light, not too fast, not too slow, just right.

And then he swapped, fist wrapping around Scott's spit-slicked dick and pumping energetically as he got his mouth on the other cock in the room, groaning softly around it; he loved giving head, and especially loved the reactions he got for it.

He continued to swap between until he could tell they were getting close, or impatient, one of the two, they tended to move in the same way when either was starting to happen, so he pulled off and wrapped both hands around his lovers' cocks, working them teasingly, as he knelt back, lips red and spit-slicked, chest heaving with his panting, grin wide and happy as he looked up at them. "We good?"

LadyLizard

Post by LadyLizard » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:19 am

Scott was putting almost his entire weight against the counter, moaning every so often as Alex did something particularly talented. "Fuck you," he swore, but there was no heat to it. Clearly he had nothing against what his brother was currently doing, and Hank was making the breathy little noises he always made when he was enjoying something. Right now, Scott was hard pressed to not put both hands in Alex's hair, tug him closer to fuck his mouth like he wanted, make him take it just like he knew he could.

He cursed again under his breath when Alex switched his mouth to Hank, who was going boneless under the new attention to him. And Scott couldn't blame him, just like he couldn't deny the beautiful picture the two of them made. He was close now, body aching with his impending release. Even with the difficulties, even with the sense that he should be finding this wrong, he couldn't deny his attraction to Alex. Or to Hank, but there were much fewer problems with the relationship there.

Maybe it just made him love Alex more. He groaned dramatically when Alex asked if they were good, rolling his eyes, but gave his brother's hair a quick, sharp tug like he usually liked it. Yeah. Yeah, he could let this one go, at least for now. Because he knew that there was no way that he could leave his brother, just like he didn't want his brother leaving him. Whatever they'd gotten themselves into, they'd gotten into it together.

"I wanna fuck you," he said, moving his hand down to cup his jaw. Not holding him, not forcing him, just touching him. Above all else, Scott was tactile, though it was usually Hank that put up with him. Alex tended to bolt for it after sex. But right now he wanted to feel him, wanted to be skin-on-skin close and try to make Alex realise that he loved him and never wanted him to leave.

feathertail

Post by feathertail » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Alex's head came back with the tug, and his lips widened into a grin, lips shining like his eyes, lips with spit, eyes with delight. He panted lightly, chest rising and falling even more evidently now his back was arched.

His face brightened even more at Scott's words, leaning eagerly into his hand, pressing a brief kiss to the palm before craning his neck to look at Hank, seeing if he got permission from his other partner. Then, when he got the confirmation he needed, he slowly rose, worrying his lip seductively between his teeth, winked, and backed towards the bedroom, vanishing inside.

He shed his clothes and dumped them in a pile, then clambered none-too-gracefully onto the bed, sprawling on the made-up sheets, digging a hand into a bedside drawer. By the time his lovers arrived, he was already three fingers deep in himself.

LadyLizard

Post by LadyLizard » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:13 pm

Scott smiled at his brother's reaction to his words, carding his fingers through Alex's hair as they both looked over to Hank. He couldn't deny that the younger Summers was beautiful, that Scott wanted him on his knees for him. And he knew that Hank felt the same way about him, about both of them, probably. The other man shrugged for a moment, pretending to consider things, before he gave in with a smile.

"Why don't you go get ready, hm?" Hank suggested to Alex. He watched the movement of the blond's hips appreciatively, not at all minding that he vanished as long as that was temporary. When it came down to it, all of them were horny little shits. And Alex took them handsomely, enough that Hank was always tempted to get just a little bit possessive. After all, who wouldn't want a piece of him?

He kept Scott distracted with kissing for a minute, rutting up against him and giving Alex time to get ready. They all knew the older Summers brother would be on him the second he saw him, kissing and biting and touching and wanting more. Hank couldn't say anything against it, he was the exact same way, especially when Alex made those noises like his lovers were the most important things in his world. Of course, as predicted, it didn't take Scott long at all to pull away from him with one last kiss, and set his sights on the bedroom. Hank didn't try to stop him, either, equally eager.

"Do we get to touch?" Scott teased, starting to undress himself. "Or is that gorgeous show just for us to watch?"