[18+] Sometimes all you have to do [r. feathertail] Is think of me and you

From Firefly to Silent Hill and Hogwarts to Middle Earth, roleplays involving television, videogames, films, books, anime and comics go here.
Forum rules
All roleplay posts must be at least twelve sentences long (about two paragraphs) and have a rating in the title.

Suggested Ratings:

G: Open to everyone
PG-13: 13 years old and up
R: 15 years old and up
NC-17/18+: Restricted to Adults ONLY

Viewer discretion is advised
Board Rules apply in all forums.
LadyLizard

[18+] Sometimes all you have to do [r. feathertail] Is think of me and you

Post by LadyLizard » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:14 am

Whizzer showed up. Of all the things - of all the people - that Marvin had not been expecting, his ex lover appearing pretty much won out. Although the fact that Jason had invited him was not exactly what he had anticipated. It was strange how those things worked. Though by far, the strangest thing was that he and Whizzer proceeded to get back together. Of course, Trina and Mendel were not happy about all that.

Not that he'd cared much. Whizzer was still important to him, even with the two years they'd spent apart and Marvin... Marvin was not going to deny how smoking hot he looked in that leather jacket, okay? After all, he was only human, and that meant he had a very simple set of interests. Fortunately Whizzer was amenable to going out for drinks that night, and when Marvin asked if he wanted to go back to his place, neither of them put up too much of a fight.

At least, not at the time. Once they got home, it was something of a different story. They'd been snarky all through the day, of course, but kept their touching within the realm of what could be considered PG-13. Behind closed doors, it was a different story, one that Marvin liked considerably better, all things considered. He kissed Whizzer hard, hands fisting in the front of his jacket to tug him closer.
When I was a child, I heard voices...
Some would sing and some would scream.
You soon find you have few choices...
I learned the voices died with me.

feathertail

Re: [18+] Sometimes all you have to do [r. feathertail] Is think of me and you

Post by feathertail » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:34 pm

Whizzer had known Marvin was going to be at Jason's baseball, he was the kid's father, asshole or not, for Christ (half Jewish)'s sake. So he may or may not have forsaken a blazer for a black leather jacket which he knew he looked fabulous in, slicked back his hair, and added sunglasses for extra effect. Just to be petty.

Of course, he hadn't counted on Marvin being the petty one. He'd expected to watch from a distance, and be watched from a istance, but no, he had to sit on the seat in front of Marvin, who insisted on poking and touching. Not that he would have minded, but it had been two years...

He was so happy Jason managed to hit the ball after his help, so proud, that he almost forgot Marvin's proposition. But then again, he also forgot to remind himself that he was a psychotic (but charming) maniac.

Which was how he ended up here. More than a few drinks later. Back at Marvin's place- which had once been theirs.

He met Marvin in the middle of the kiss with a slightly startled 'mmph!', grinning into it. He'd missed this. But then he was pushing Marvin away, because old habit die hard. "You'll scratch the leather," he complained, brushing out the wrinkles with a disapproving pout. He turned to the side, shedding the jacket and hanging it up on a peg, removing the sunglasses from the pocket (who knew what they'd get up to later that could involve pushing up against jackets and squashing sunglasses) and bending to A, put them down on a table, and B, show off his ass. Because boy did his ass look good in these jeans.

LadyLizard

Post by LadyLizard » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Marvin was of the hopeful opinion that Whizzer wasn't going to be an asshole about this later. A hope that was clearly not to be realised, as the other man didn't even wait for their kiss to finish before shoving him away. "Dick," he muttered, frowning at him. Not that he wanted to fuck him any less, but, you know. They had a standard behavioural pattern to fall into, evidently, and he wasn't going to be nice to someone who wasn't going to be nice to him... not entirely, anyway. There was evidently some merit to being slightly nice - especially when it got him laid.

But for now, he waited and watched, not bothering to hide the fact that he was admiring Whizzer's body should the other man choose to look over at him. And then he turned and bent over like that, and he was such an ass, and he had a great ass, and Marvin wasn't regretting this. Not at all. Instead he slapped Whizzer's butt as he passed him, purposefully trying to ignore him as he moved to drop his own jacket over the back of the couch. Maybe he'd continue on into the kitchen, pretend he wasn't interested, and see what Whizzer would do with that. Or he could just fuck him on the couch, that would also work well for him. Sure, he still had a bit of a buzz, but that totally wasn't the reason he was so interested in him.

feathertail

Post by feathertail » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:25 pm

Whizzer grinned as Marvin slapped his ass, straightening slowly to watch his ex-lover progress through into the other room, following himself at a more leisurely pace, picking Marvin's hoodie off the back of the couch. "Really, Marvin? What has gotten into you, you're wearing a t-shirt, a shirt, a hoodie, and those pants?" It wasn't stylish in the slightest, but fuck did he look as good as he always did. He chucked the hoodie in Marvin's general direction, then sat himself down on the couch, elbows hooked over the top, leg splayed wide as he always sat, then reached to smooth his hair down into place.

Ignoring Marvin now, just as he appeared to be ignoring him, Whizzer toed off his shoes and placed them out of the way by the side of the couch, casting a critical eye around the room. Nothing much had changed since he'd been kicked out... and in two years, that was surprisin- it's Marvin, so he actually shouldn't be surprised. "A drink would be nice if you're going," he said snidely, determinedly not looking at Marvin, instead at the ... interesting paintings of dicks on the walls.

LadyLizard

Post by LadyLizard » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:45 pm

"Well, if you hate my clothes so much, why don't you come take them off?" Marvin suggested, glancing over at him. He caught the hoodie just to throw it back at him, not really caring if Whizzer caught it or not at the moment, although he likely would later. Both of them were prone to complaining about things even when it had nothing to do with each other. Always had, always would. It was just the way that they worked, for good or bad. Marvin wasn't always sure which way it was. A bit of both, probably, to be honest. Neither of them were exactly perfect people. Far from it, really, even if Whizzer had a habit of always ignoring his own bad habits. Marvin hated that about him. And a lot of other things, too, of course.

He hadn't bothered doing anything to change his home since before he'd broken up with Whizzer. There was no reason to, really. If he brought someone home, he rarely did it twice, and never so far apart that they'd comment on the lack of change. Besides, he liked things a certain way, and that certain way was the way that it had been since divorcing his now ex-wife. It had always driven her crazy too, that he had never evidenced any desire to change things up, but there had been no use to doing it. Although he'd added a painting or two, like the one that Whizzer was staring at now.

Since Whizzer had commented, he went into the kitchen to get a can of soda, though he didn't bother getting anything for the other man as he had requested. Instead he came back with just the one, sitting down on the couch and staring at Whizzer over the top of his can as he took a long sip. "You're right, a drink was pretty nice."

feathertail

Post by feathertail » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:01 pm

"You are perfectly capable of removing your own clothes, Marvin, you do not need me to babysit you," Whizzer returned sharply, balling up the hoodie and lobbing it after him, with a proper baseball pitcher's arm. "You were the one who wanted to see me after the match, Marvin, and I must say, you're not making a very good second impression. Your first was abysmal, I only came out with you out of pity." Yeah, right. He'd come out with him because he'd once again fallen for his stupid smile, for his psychotic, maniac charms.

"How does Jason like your new decorations?" he snarked, half-gesturing at the paintings. He knew exactly how Jason liked, well, didn't like, the paintings, but he was just jabbing at his old lover, almost just because it was what they did, not because it was what he wanted to do, because it made him feel more secure in knowing what he was doing.

He set his jaw as Marvin returned, without a drink for him. He took a long breath in, then shook his head briefly, a few strands of hair straying from the gel flopping in front of his eyes, and stood, moving for the door, reaching out a hand for his jacket. "This was... nice-" even though it really wasn't- "but I should be going." He didn't want to make the same mistake again. Getting Marvin back, falling in love all over again, only to lose him again... he wouldn't cope. At all. His hand closed on the collar of his jacket, lifting it from the peg. "I guess I'll see you around."

LadyLizard

Post by LadyLizard » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:56 pm

"More like I had to babysit you." Marvin caught the hoodie and left it hanging off the back of a chair in the kitchen. He snorted at Whizzer's other comment, even if the other man probably couldn't hear him. "You were the one sitting in front of me at the game. And you only came for pity and the the free booze, right?" Neither of them had been alcoholic the last time that they'd been together, but who knew if that had changed in recent times. He considered making a joke on the words used but decided against it. Time for that later.

"Jason has no appreciation of art. He's too busy thinking about chess and baseball for that. Although Trina dropped him off a few days ago, she seemed to have quite the opinion of it." If 'horrified silence' counted as an opinion. She'd taken some art class or other as a teenager and had always fancied herself some connoisseur of such things, though Marvin had never quite understood her reasoning. Well, one more thing for them to fight over, he supposed. That was probably all they did these days unless they were trying to be civil for Jason's sake... though Marvin still didn't like Mendel.

He raised an eyebrow when Whizzer got up, wondering where he was going since he clearly wasn't about to come fall in his lap. Pity, that. And then the other man spoke about leaving. Oh hell no. Marvin set his drink down and got up, having no intentions of letting him go. "Now, now, darling, not so fast," he said, almost teasing but not quite. He put his hands on Whizzer's hips, pressing him up against the wall. "We haven't even had any fun yet. You remember what I feel like, don't you?"

feathertail

Post by feathertail » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:06 pm

"Just the pity and the free booze," Whizzer parroted right back at him. "No, actually. I came for the baseball, and I came for Jason. I didn't come to the game for you, the pity, or the booze. And I only came to pity you when you asked me to the bar afterwards. And anyway, you insisted on me sitting in front of you, you wouldn't let Trina and Mendel alone til they moved. You were a dick at the game, you were a dick at the bar, and you're still being a dick now."

He scoffed. "Well, if that's what you want to believe. He's got quite the opinion of it. But then I guess you wouldn't know about that, seeing as you barely see him, barely want to talk to him. How does that feel, when your ex-lover talks more to your son than his own father does?" He raised a challenging eyebrow, arching it as he stared at Marvin.

Whizzer paused at the door, realising he'd left his shoes further in, and then his escape was cut off by a petulant Marvin. He was glad he'd taken his sunglasses out of his jacket pocket earlier, as he and it were pressed into the wall, Marvin's fingers curling around his hips, bodies flush. He took a deep breath. "Let me go, Marvin. This is a bad idea." Still, he let out a small breath, and fidgeted where he stood, pressed up against the wall. And his ass so happened to be in Marvin's groin anyway, so why not aim a couple of particular movements in order to get a rise?