[jay & marz] My Heart and Lute [18+]

Messy housemates, long hours in the office and nights soaked in alcohol. A friendly hook-up at a bar or dinner with a blind date. Any other slice-of-life roleplays go here.
Forum rules
All roleplay posts must be at least twelve sentences long (about two paragraphs) and have a rating in the title.

Suggested Ratings:

G: Open to everyone
PG-13: 13 years old and up
R: 15 years old and up
NC-17/18+: Restricted to Adults ONLY

Viewer discretion is advised
Board Rules apply in all forums.
notevenloss
Site Admin

Re: [jay & marz] My Heart and Lute [18+]

Post by notevenloss » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:11 am

He would have welcomed or provided a distraction if the other man was intent on staying but he didn't expect to be attacked. He let out an undignified squack when he was suddenly tickled, jerking under the covers and flailing to slap his hands.

When that didn't detour him, Aviel tried to grab the nearest hand, laughing despite trying not to, and squirmed away from his hands. "Stop! S-stop! Fuck-" He kicked out at the blankets, which were now holding him in place, unfortunately.
"Marla's philosophy of life, she told me, is that she can die at any moment.
The tragedy of her life is that she doesn't."

notevenloss
Site Admin

Post by notevenloss » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:11 am

Kael cackled as Aviel squawked. So he was ticklish. Perfect. Kael was a master tickler, so he was going to take full advantage of this situation. He didn't let the jerk or the flails hinder him, and he grinned as Aviel started laughing. "No, no, no," he said as Avi squirmed away, moving to attack him still.

When Aviel grabbed one of his hands, Kael squeezed it instinctively, his smile growing a little softer. He straddled him, though the covers were between them, and leaned down to kiss Avi deeply. Kael kept hold of his hand. He stopped tickling him, instead letting his hand rest on his side.

notevenloss
Site Admin

Post by notevenloss » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:12 am

Clearly he gave himself away. Not that he cared, considering he was simply interested in getting away. He laughed harder than he had in months, trying to squirm out of his grips and the blankets.

Of course he failed, but still, and he panted softly. When he was suddenly on top, Aviel blinked, still smiling and trying to catch his breath. He sighed into the kiss, reaching up to curve his hand over the back of his neck. The hand on his side still made his muscles jump, sensitive from the tickling, but he tried to ignore it.

He pulled back to breathe with a grin. "Thought you were leaving."

notevenloss
Site Admin

Post by notevenloss » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:12 am

Smiling into the kiss, Kael deepened it slowly. He kept his hold on Aviel's hand, pinning it to the bed, and stroked his side. Feeling the muscles twitch on his side just made him smile a little more. He didn't want the kiss to end, but Aviel pulled away eventually. Kael bit his lip before shrugging. "I was." He knew reading lips was probably hard--he'd played games before where he tried to read peoples' lips when he had music blaring in headphones and it sucked. So he could only imagine how hard it was when it was real life. Therefore, he reached for his phone, reluctantly letting Aviel's hand go in the process.

But I got distracted.

notevenloss
Site Admin

Post by notevenloss » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:13 am

He could make out some things when reading lips but considering he couldn't interrupt accents it was never going to be perfect. He was starting to get used making guesses and filling in the blanks, but it had already proven to make things more difficult sometimes.

That said he was getting use to Kael's speech over time. He still had no idea if he had any sort of accent but he supposed it didn't really matter as long as he understood him.

Aviel let his hand fall when Kael grabbed the phone and he traced a line up his shoulder, admiring the difference in color of their skin as the other typed. He squinted it at it afterward and snorted. "I see that." He smiled, pecking his lips with a kiss. "Not complaining one bit."

notevenloss
Site Admin

Kael suppressed a shiver as he felt Aviel's hand trace along his shoulder. The kiss was returned, and he smiled some as Avi said he wasn't complaining. Another kiss was given, followed by a kiss to Aviel's shoulder. His hand ran up his side, and he sighed, nuzzling Avi in a sort of affectionate manner. When he pulled back, he typed again.

i really like hearing your voice... And playing with your hair.

Smirking, Kael showed the text to Aviel, and the hand not holding his phone was brought up to bury in Avi's curls. He stroked his hair, twirling locks of it around his fingers and pulling gently before smoothing it back out.

notevenloss
Site Admin

Avi grinned brightly, leaning into his touch, and nuzzling the closest skin he could reach, which happened to be his chest and shoulder. He turned around, pressing his back to him, so he could tuck his head against his shoulder and look up at him. Since he was typing he didn't need to watch him and he rather liked being the little spoon.

He closed his eyes after reading the message, letting out a soft sound at the touch to his hair. "Like it."

notevenloss
Site Admin

Post by notevenloss » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:14 am

He liked having Aviel tucked up against him like that. Kael wrapped his arm tightly around him after putting his phone down, absently atroking Avi's stomach as his other hand played with his hair. Kissing wherever he could reach, he sighed softly. This was comfortable. It seemed almost too intimate, though...but he wasn't going to put a stop to it. He closed his eyes and squeezed Aviel's middle gently.

After several minutes of just lying there with him, Kael reluctantly let go of Aviel, pulling away and sitting up. He rubbed his face and then ran a hand through his hair. His phone was picked up then so he could write another message.

I gotta go for real this time. :c walk me to the door?

notevenloss
Site Admin

Post by notevenloss » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:17 am

It was nice, doing this again. He hoped that things stayed as comfortable as they were now, since he didn't intend for their relationship to change that much now. They were friends first, after all. Though he could understand that it would in some ways-and only the good ways, hopefully.

He let out a small hum, eyes closed as well, and ran a his fingers up and down the arm that was wrapped around his torso. He basked in the feeling, and would only admit to himself that he needed this. It felt like he'd been cut off from the rest of the world so severely but slowly he was finding his way back.

He shifted when Kael did and pouted at the news when the phone screen was in view. "K. Text me if anything." He stretched languidly before moving to follow, padding his way to the door. Once he got it open, he tugged Kael to him, and kissed him deeply one last time, before nudging him away.

notevenloss
Site Admin

Post by notevenloss » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:38 am

Kael stood, dressing quickly and stretching. After following Aviel to the door, he grinned when he was pulled closer. He kissed him back, matching the depth of the kiss. "I'll see you soon." Forcing himself to leave then when part of him wanted to just go back to Avi's room for the rest of the day, he headed back to his apartment.

The two hung out almost every day that next week, when their schedules would allow them to. A lot of nights, they'd end up in Aviel's bed or Kael's bed, cuddling while talking or watching television but not doing more than that. It was something they both needed, though neither would openly admit it. Most of the time they would just hang out, but once or twice they did end up fooling around again. They never fucked, though. Kael wanted to, and they'd had the opportunity...but he'd never allowed it to go that far. Not yet, anyway.

When it came time to go to the sign language class, Kael asked Avi to drive, since he didn't know where it was. After walking the dogs and locking up his apartment, he went to Avi's. He had arrived earlier than they needed to leave. A text was sent, and when Aviel opened the door, he grinned. Kael kissed him, something that was starting to come second nature already, deepening it as he took a step into the apartment. His hands were on Avi's hips, holding him close.

padfoot;
Site Admin

Post by padfoot; » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:41 am

He really didn't like being in cars anymore but it would take way too long to get there otherwise. He was glad that Kael had asked him to drive, because at least that way he wasn't squirming around trying not to think about what could happen. He was already almost dressed by the time Kael came over, smiling at the text alerting him of his arrival, and moving to open the door without caring that he was still in just jeans.

"He-" He barely had time to start before Kael was kissing him. He melted into it, of course, already getting a bit spoiled at getting affection, and wound his arms around his shoulders. He kissed back just as deeply, digging one hand into his short hair, and moaning into his mouth. When they finally pulled away, he was breathing heavy, and smiled at him.

"Hello to you, too," he teased. Kissing him one last time, just a peck, he tugged him towards the room. "Let me get dressed and then we can go. I swear..I had clean clothes two days ago and now I can't find one[/]shirt." He shook his head as he let go of him when they got into the room. It was a bit messy but he already gave up about caring. Kael hadn't complained so far and he wasn't exactly leaving dirty dishes on the floor or something.

notevenloss
Site Admin

Post by notevenloss » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:04 pm

Kael smiled against Aviel's lips before deepening the kiss. It was nice how easily they fell into this... And he would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it. His hands moved from resting on Avi's hips to wrap around his waist. The kiss ended much too quickly for his liking, though he did need to get a breath. He smirked at Avi as he tried to catch his breath. The teasing comment made him laugh.

"Hey." The kiss was returned, even though it was only a peck. "You could just stay like that..." he joked. Kael followed him through the apartment to his room and took a seat on the bed, sitting Indian-style in the middle of it. Honestly, he didn't mind the mess, even though he himself kept his room very tidy--aside from the bed covers that always ended up in the floor.

padfoot;
Site Admin

Post by padfoot; » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:25 pm

"I don't think the others would appreciate it quite as much as you do," he retorted with a roll of his eyes. He watched Kael move to sit on his bed and smiled for a second, before moving over to grab the rest of his clothes. He discarded the next three t shirts that he found, deeming them not clean enough, before he found a more worn but clean one. Shrugging it on, he grabbed some socks and put them on. He didn't bother with his shoes yet and instead grabbed his brush and moved to the bed as well.

"Eugh. If we had time, I'd want braids. But I suck at them and it'd take forever," he grumbled. Taking off the hair band, he unraveled his messy bun, and shook his head to make it spread out. Brushing it at least, wouldn't take long. Not compared to doing anything fancy, anyway.

notevenloss
Site Admin

Post by notevenloss » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:46 pm

"I dunno. I think a lot of people would," he replied, not knowing if Aviel would understand him but not caring too much. The smile was returned, and he watched the other go through his clothing. Once he'd come to the bed, Kael scooted a little closer. He could do braids, but he wasn't the best at it and hadn't practiced it in a long time... so he didn't offer. While Aviel took his hair down, he leaned closer, kissing his shoulder.

He tapped Aviel's shoulder then, and when he looked over at him, Kael spoke. "When we get back, I want to pin you to the bed and make out with you for at least an hour," he said with a smirk. He spoke slowly enough that he was sure Avi would have an easier time understanding him, but not too slowly. "I want to learn every centimeter of your body." Kael rested his chin against Avi's shoulder briefly before kissing his neck and pulling away.

padfoot;
Site Admin

Post by padfoot; » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:00 pm

Aviel didn't bother to read his lips, seeing the light in his eyes, that told him he was kidding more than anything. He rolled his eyes as he looked through his clothes and sent him another smile as he combed through his hair, raising an eyebrow at the tap to his shoulder. His words brought up a bright pink blush to his face, down his neck, and Aviel didn't hesitate to smack him with the brush on the arm lightly.

"You can't just say shit like that when we're leaving?!" He wasn't going to be rude and late, when they were trying to help him, even if it was a bit like pulling teeth to get him to go in the first place. He glared at his boyfriend when he was kissed again and nudged him with his elbow. "Let me do my hair, you nymphomaniac. We need to go," he told him, rolling his eyes again, and hurrying to comb through any knots he could find and make sure it wasn't a total mess. Curly hair tended to get really messy very easily. He couldn't say he didn't like it, though.

notevenloss
Site Admin

Post by notevenloss » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:54 am

It was so hard not to laugh when Aviel blushed and smacked his arm. His smirk widened, though. "I can and I will," he said lightly as Avi huffed. His plan to not laugh failed, however, as he was glared at and called a nymphomaniac. "We haven't even fucked yet! I'm not a nympho..." But maybe he was. Sort of. Aviel brought it out in him. When he was nudged away, Kael sighed.

He wasn't giving up that easily. Scooting around on the bed, he maneuvered so that he was behind Avi, his legs on either side of him. Touching his sides, he pushed Avi's shirt up just enough to slide his hands beneath it while Avi brushed his hair. He ghosted his fingers up his sides, but just as quickly as it happened, he pulled his hands away. Kael kissed Avi's shoulder blade before lying back on the bed. He was taking too long to brush his hair. Seriously.

padfoot;
Site Admin

Post by padfoot; » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:13 am

"No." He rolled his eyes at his boyfriend and just continued to try and brush out the knots he had in his hair. He didn't catch the rest of what he said, having looked away, but he glanced over when the other man shifted his weight on the bed. "I told you we-" He huffed when Kael settled against him and tried to repress the shudder that ran up his spine when his hands dipped under his t shirt.

"Kael," he whined, trying to knock him with his elbow, pausing in his brushing. He tried to ignore him to no avail and started brushing again but that didn't last very long. Aviel opened his mouth once again to complain when suddenly his hands were gone and he wasn't touching him anymore. Blinking, startled at the shift, he looked over at him with a raised eyebrow. At his flopped out posture, Aviel just snorted, and patted his upper thigh where he could reach next to him. "You're ridiculous," he informed him, voice fond. "Now stop and let me do my damn hair."

He brushed as quickly as he could, detangling the mess that was created by sleeping in a bun, and then picked it all up in a loose pony tail. He threw the brush aside on the bed to signal that he was done and twisted around so he could tug him up, and plant a kiss on his lips.

"Come on," he insisted, letting go quickly, and moving to get off the bed. After grabbing his keys and wallet, and checking to make sure he had his bag with his notebook and book they gave him, he headed out, expecting Kael to follow of course.

notevenloss
Site Admin

Post by notevenloss » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Laughing at Aviel, he folded one arm under his head and closed his eyes. It was weird, thinking over the last couple of weeks. He hadn't expected to find someone he actually wanted to spend time around, but it was... kind of nice, really. When he was tugged up, Kael opened his eyes, only to kiss Avi back. Another smile flickered across his lips, but he got off the bead and followed Aviel out of the apartment.

He let Avi drive, occasionally talking but half the time just watching out the window. Avi seemed like he was starting to do a little better-- the pain was still there, of course, and the heartache, but he was at least starting to try to do something to help himself. And here Kael was, doing the opposite. When they got to the building where the class was being taught, he took Aviel's hand, lacing their fingers as they walked. Outside of the building, though, he paused. He kissed Avi, squeezing his hand, and then pulled out his pack of cigarettes.

"Want one?" he offered, letting go of Avi's hand so he could fish his lighter out of his pocket as well.

padfoot;
Site Admin

Post by padfoot; » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:32 am

They were early, so it wasn't really an issue if they stayed outside for a bit, before going in. He didn't really much care about making any sort of impression. Taking the offered cigarette, he held it out for Kael to light it up for him, before taking a drag. Avi leaned against the wall of the building, one leg propped up behind him. He eyed Kael quietly as they smoked.

He wasn't really sure if he'd have as much faith in him, as Kael did. He didn't feel like he was moving forward, not really. Who was he even going to use it with other than Kael, anyway? Other deaf people? Most people didn't really know ASL. He knew that it was important to have some way of communicating though. There were barriers that he'd have to cross, especially at work, and this would help-even just a little bit.

notevenloss
Site Admin

Post by notevenloss » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:55 am

Kael lit Aviel's cigarette and then his own. He took a drag, only to notice Avi eyeing him. Arching a brow, his lips quirked into a slight smile. "What?" he asked. Glancing around, Kael leaned in when both of their cigarettes were lowered and kissed Avi lightly. When he broke it, he smiled a little more.

Another drag was taken on his cig, and he reached out, taking Aviel's hand again. He squeezed his hand, lacing their fingers. "Are you nervous?"

padfoot;
Site Admin

Post by padfoot; » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:31 pm

Once his cigarette was lit, he took a long drag of it, and let the smoke come out of his nose. "What, what?" He asked, smiling, as the kiss ended. "I can't look at my boyfriend?" Which was awesome to be able to say, honestly.

Aviel squeezed his hand back and tugged him closer. "Yeah, a bit," he admitted.